Follow me on Instagram!

Contact me...

pennyfashion-fade@hotmail.co.uk




Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 2 January 2016

New Year is Here!

 photo fashion fade new year_zpswrumtfvc.jpg  

Happy New Year you beautiful bunch!


At this time of year, lots of people and bloggers (not that bloggers aren't people) will be posting about their "New year, new me" mentality... which is great, but I won't be doing that. I've spoken before about my changing relationship with blogging, a bit of a love hate thing, how it was always a hobby for me and I found it hard to adjust when blogging became the world dominating force that it is today. I've seen amazing women come so far and achieve unbelievable things in the blogging world, people that I remember starting up blogs at around the same time as me, people who have turned their blogs into amazing businesses and careers which I'm so proud of them for. But I still just want my blog to be a hobby, a release and a representation of me and I so often wondered throughout 2015 whether there's a place for me. I look back at my earlier posts and it's as if it shows how much I loved posting for you guys and then it became something that I couldn't keep up with.

I've always been so hard on myself for not keeping up and giving Fashion-Fade the attention that it needs and deserves, but then I realised that blogging isn't the only aspect of my life. I also, landed a career as a designer which I've wanted since I was 7 and work long hours to maintain this, styling lookbooks, designing Men's and Womenswear as well as having a boyfriend that lives in London when I'm in sunny old Manchester (for those of you that aren't familiar with Manchester, it's not sunny...ever) as well as traveling all over the world for business and pleasure and trying to find some time to blog somewhere in between.

So this year, the only goal that I'm setting is to not be so hard on myself, to appreciate how far I've come as a person, not just with blogging and how I maybe needed a step back from blogging to realise that... and that's OK... Who knows, maybe 2016 will be the year that I can set a better balance and bombard you all with posts!

So yeah, in 2016, my advice, is don't be so hard on yourself, give yourself a break and just try and be the happiest you can be. If you can throw some resoltions in there too, then GO YOU! You're more commited than I am and I respect that.


Massive 2016 love to you all

Keep it real

Penny

XO

P.S Hat is from H&M, towel c/o The Beach People

9 comments:

  1. I've been to Manchester, we did had a rather sunny barbecue afternoon on a chilly weekend it was nice :) I wish you a happy new year ! Keep it real like you do :)

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. right there just below it yeah that all places all Hun committed hi to tie at someone with my dad usually all like it but little if they hit the Hisser the Profactor T-2000 lead immediately routed the head work together medial rotation you only knew you had slot like this her is coupled with a I love those into so do the watching.

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/profactor-t-2000/

    ReplyDelete
  4. live classes but I do want to talk about reading faster on the computer screen because some you may have I've been watching this entirely on a computer Brain Plus IQ screen maybe then print the articles out so what about reading faster on the screen because hook nobody really wants to be .


    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/brain-plus-iq/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the 3d improvement will become would under an or dynamically and despite courses which are connected here with the rising at the fourth time information exchange My First Online Payday speed the wireless networks for their augmented more by Lidia.

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/my-first-online-payday/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pictures with dress
    mysweetwardrobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read this blog nice for yours :-
    Every individual these days are seen looking for designer made outfits that re all trending in the market, here is one portal where you can get Best Boutiques Online the chance to by all such items at best possible price. The whole new range of items and outfits made available in this Hilton Head Boutique portal are worth a buy.

    ReplyDelete